Learn about an Easy-to-Use IoT Solution at eChem Expo 2018
Don’t you wish there was a way to test a complete industrial IoT solution without spending millions or shutting down operations? Now you can, during a live demonstration at eChem Expo 2018 on April 5, OR with a new developers kit from Aegex Technologies.
As a Silver Sponsor of eChem Expo 2018, Aegex will be showcasing our latest IoT Sensor Modules and Intrinsically Safe Tablets at Booth #1205. Come by and try your hand at making temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide sensors trigger live data alerts, and learn how the Aegex intrinsically safe IoT solution can pervasively monitor your hazardous operations.
Or sit in on the following panels at eChem Expo to hear Aegex experts explain our easy-to-use, low-cost industrial IoT solution:
- 11:00 EDT: Ian M. Klein, Aegex Chief Revenue Officer, Rapid Fire Panel: Introduction to Enhanced Reality in Manufacturing
- 2:30 EDT: Scott West, Aegex Channel Sales Manager, presentation: Intrinsically Safe Mobility Can Increase Agility and Productivity in Manufacturing
- 4:00 EDT: Ian M. Klein, Digital Divide Panel discussion: Preparing employees to embrace digital technologies
Reservations for the Aegex Technologies IoT Solution Developers Kit
will also be available during eChem Expo 2018. Inquire at Booth #1205, or schedule a conversation
anytime with Aegex to reserve your kit.
The Aegex IoT Developer’s Kit includes:
- aegex10TM Intrinsically Safe Tablet
- Aegex endpoint
- Temperature, humidity, oxygen, carbon dioxide sensor nodes
- WiFi radio
Reservations for the Aegex Technologies IoT Solution Developer's Kit will also be available during eChem Expo 2018. With the kit, software developers can begin to integrate Aegex intrinsically safe equipment into their organization’s IoT plans, and start down a path to better efficiency, productivity and safety today.
Inquire at Booth #1205, or schedule a conversation (keep the hyperlink) anytime with Aegex to reserve your Developer's Kit.
See you at eChem Expo 2018!