Inside Sales Representataive
Greater Atlanta Area | Posted on: 09-23-2017
Aegex Technologies is the leader in providing Intrinsically Safe devices, sensors, and services to hazardous industries (Oil & Gas, Chemical Production, Emergency Management, etc.) and enable them to access real-time information, manage critical data and optimize their operations. Our Windows 10 Intrinsically Safe Tablets and IoT Platform have been deployed to hundreds of hazardous environments and we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to further penetrate these market opportunities.
Watch our latest video to see how Aegex is working with Nokia and Verizon to mitigate risk in hazardous industrial operations. Also, check out our latest tablet video.
The Inside Sales Representative will be the first contact point for all new end-user customer and VAR relationships and the leading contributor in developing and cultivating prospects to drive revenue through Distributors, Value Added Resellers (VARs), and End User Customers.
Candidates considered for this role need to demonstrate the ability to successfully cold call into prospective accounts and follow up with leads. Organization and meticulous follow-up is needed to identify and qualify leads for the Channel Sales team to qualify and close deals. The candidate will be the initial touch point for all new leads and will be an integral leader in establishing success in the early stages of a complex sales cycle.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will:
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on Aegex’s technology and articulate the company’s offerings to partners and their customers
- Develop and execute winning telemarketing strategies and tactics
- Act as the initial touch point responding to all new enquiries from prospective customers, VARs and distributors
- Work with the Aegex channel sales team to facilitate joint selling between channel partners and the Aegex team
- Pull strategic and VAR partners into Aegex business opportunities and manage third party transactions
- Identify, qualify, and develop channel partners committed to volume selling Aegex products
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead generation opportunities
- Provide accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]
- Interested in working for a startup that is well-position to disrupt the hazardous conditions technology market
- Wants to work with senior level colleagues and build their sales career within the technology market
- 2 – 3 years of inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and passion for cold calling into accounts to create opportunities
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience building, managing, and growing a channel, including managing key customer relationships and closing strategic opportunities (huge plus)
- Experience selling digital solutions/hardware to industries with hazardous work locations (huge plus)
- Experience utilizing a CRM (preferably Salesforce) to manage sales tasks, pipeline, and forecasts
- Experience providing status reports with market and customer feedback to the leadership team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Travel may be required